Create an appointment for admission exams* (IS & College)
* admission exam is done in-person
* pay PhP 200 testing fee to the Finance Office
* no admission exam for SHS & Graduate School; proceed to Stage 1
Apply for a temporary School Automate log-in ID.
Click “New User” and provide information about your application.
Create your temporary password and take note of your temporary student ID.
You may already upload your enrollment credentials: birth certificate, report card, or certificate of transfer credentials if you are a transfer student, soft copy of 1×1 photo with white background.
For IS, SHS & College: After creating a temporary School Automate log-in ID, book an interview (in-person or online) schedule.
Pay a down payment of 1,500 (for IS and College students) 500 (for SHS students) 2,000 (for Graduate School students) thru the following options:
a) Finance Office (Over the Counter)
Mondays to Fridays – 8 AM – 5 PM; Saturdays 8 AM – 12 NN
b) GCash to RCBC
c) RCBC (Deposit/Bank Transfer)
Account Name: La Consolacion College Bacolod
Account Number: 1419-372-443
Login to your School Automate account and upload your proof of payment (if you paid thru RCBC/E-Wallet)
Post your payment by filling out your payment details and uploading a clear photo of your receipt/proof of payment along with the required entry documents like certificate of transfer credentials and/or report card and your birth certificate. Within 24 hours, we will confirm your payment via SMS
As soon as you have received the confirmation to proceed with your enrollment, log in to the School Automate portal
Under the “Enrollment” module, select “Online Advising” if you are a college or graduate student to select the subjects or courses you will take for the semester.
For K to 12 students, your official enrollment will be confirmed to you and you may download your study load and orientation schedule.
Within 24 hours, your official enrollment will be confirmed through the School Automate and you will be provided with a link to download your study load and orientation schedule.
Activate your LMS account to access your Google Classroom (College, ETEEAP & Graduate School) and Schoology (IS & SHS).
1. Visit the Guidance Services Center to fill-out Individual Inventory Form and submit hard copy of Certificate of Good Moral Character.
2. Proceed to the Office of the School Registrar and submit all original/hard-copy of documentary requirements.
3. Go to the Management Information System (MIS) Office and present your Study Load to process your School ID (Wear collared blouse/shirt)
4. Proceed to the Office of Student Affairs and Services for the ID validation sticker.