Seminar-Workshop sa Lokalisasyon at Kontektuwalisasyon ng mga Kagamitang Pampagtuturo
Greetings, esteemed educators and instructional practitioners!
We are thrilled to announce an upcoming event to elevate your teaching methods and enrich your pedagogical skills. Join us for a transformative learning experience at the “Seminar-Workshop on Lokalisasyon at Kontekstwalisasyon ng mga Kagamitang Pampagtuturo” (Localization and Contextualization of Teaching Materials).
Date: August 18, 19, & 21, 2023
Time: 12:30 pm
Venue: ETGB Function Hall, Carlos Hilado State University, Talisay City, Negros Occidental
In today’s diverse and ever-evolving educational landscape, the ability to localize and contextualize teaching materials is crucial. This seminar-workshop aims to equip you with the tools and strategies necessary to tailor your instructional resources to meet the specific needs and cultural contexts of your learners.
- Gain insights into effective localization and contextualization techniques.
- Enhance your ability to engage diverse learners through culturally relevant materials.
- Network with fellow educators and share experiences.
- Participate in hands-on workshops to apply concepts in real-world scenarios.
- Receive a certificate of participation upon completion.
Who Should Attend?
- Teachers from all levels (pre-school, primary, secondary, tertiary)
- Curriculum developers and instructional designers
- Educators passionate about inclusive and culturally sensitive education
- Professionals seeking innovative teaching strategies
Join us in embracing the power of localization and contextualization to create an enriched and meaningful learning journey for your students. Let’s collaborate to make education more relevant, engaging, and impactful.
We look forward to your active participation!
This is a joint project of LCCB Center for Music, Arts & Culture and CHMSU’s Sentro ng Wika at Kultura.