LCC Bacolod Office of the School Registrar envisions itself to serve its clientele efficiently and effectively based on moral principles and standards.
Moved by this sounding principles and standards, office is committed to consistently upgrade its workforce mentally, technically, emotionally and spiritually while equally enhancing operation systems to generate quality work, life and management.
1. Verification form of the verifying institution using its letterhead duly signed by the Human Resource Manager or its equivalent.
2. Duly signed, notarized authorization of the student for the release of his/her scholastic records.
3. Valid ID of the student subject with signature (any government-issued ID or company ID)
4. Verification fee payment receipt amounting to Php 100.00 per student. Refer to the payment procedure below.
5. Courier fee payment of Php 250.00 (V-Pouch) if the verifying institution wishes to secure the original copy of the verified form.
6. Proof of payment
Step 1: Mail or bring all requirements to be verified to:
Verification of School Records Section
Office of the School Registrar
La Consolacion College Bacolod
Galo Corner Gatuslao & Rizal Streets
Bacolod City, 6100, Philippines
or email scanned copies of documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests through phone calls are not allowed.
Releasing of records is 5 working days from receipt of request and official receipt.
Step 2: Pay at the Finance office
1. Present the assessment form from the Registrar’s office with the amount to be paid to
2. Get the official receipt and present it to the concerned Registrar’s staff.
B. Payment using RCBC Diskartech Savings Account/Online Banking
1. Visit any RCBC Bank / transact through net banking facilities/ mobile app, etc.
2. Fill out payment details:
Account Name : La Consolacion College Bacolod
Account Number : 1419372443
Amount per Verification: P100.00 per student
Purpose of Payment : Verification fee
3. Attach a scanned copy of your proof of payment/deposit slip together with the request for verification and the document/s to be verified and send via courier or email